11/22/2004
 
Rough Week and Weekend.
Unusually tough week and weekend for me as I have had to close my group practice. My family has been super supportive, but it still hurts to shut down something you have been closely associated with and love for a decade. Will re-open as a solo practitioner in the near future, but it still comes as a shock that people you have worked closely with for years, bent over backwards for them etc. can drop you like a hot potato. Oh well, I was looking for a job when I set this operation in motion over 10 years ago. I used to practice in a solo practice, I wonder why I quit. More politics later, right now I'm just feeling sorry for myself. Time for a bowl of Ice Cream! Didn't make it to the wedding and that isn't good. On the other hand reliable reports are that the wedding was just wonderful.


Powered by Blogger